Maxwell Courses are training programs based on the leadership development resources by Dr. John C. Maxwell, one of America’s top leadership experts. As a Maxwell Certified Coach, Joe will bring premium leadership training workshops based on these resources to help your team in their journey toward leadership excellence.
Well facilitated interactive course with a lot of inputs from diff participants. Well done Joe.Wg Cdr Thomas Verghese (Retd)
How do these Courses help the participants?
- Clarify their goals
- Enlarge their awareness
- Boost their confidence
- Energize their passion
- Strengthen their character
- Inspire their growth
- Enhance their excellence
What are the prime features of these Courses?
- Customized curriculum specific to the vision and needs of your organization and team
- Designed for half-day, 1 day, 2 days, and 3 days
- Interactive and enlightening
- Activities and assessments
- Worksheets and handouts
- Certificate of Completion
Which Maxwell Courses are available now?
- LEADERSHIP GOLD: Gaining leadership insight is a lot like mining for gold. You don’t set out to look for the dirt. You look for the nuggets. In this Course, each gold nugget is one of twenty-six chapters designed to help your team develop as excellent leaders.
- EVERYONE COMMUNICATES FEW CONNECT: A person’s ability to create change and results in any organization – be it a company, nonprofit, or even a family – is directly tied to the ability to communicate and connect with people. This Course takes your team through the Five Connecting Principles and Five Connecting Practices of top-notch achievers in order to help them become excellent communicators.
- 15 INVALUABLE LAWS OF GROWTH: This Course helps your team learn how to grow and develop oneself so each one has the best chance of becoming the person they were created to be.
- BECOMING A PERSON OF INFLUENCE: This Course shows each team member how, by being a person of influence, he/she can positively impact the lives of others around them – be it their co-workers, friends, or even their families.
- PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST: What is the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? The answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward questions found in this Course. Whether the participants have lost sight of an old dream or they are searching for a new one within them, this Course provides your team a step-by-step action plan to see, own, and reach their dreams.
- SOMETIMES YOU WIN SOMETIMES YOU LEARN: Any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when we possess the right tools and mindset to turn a loss into a gain. This Course provides your team a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses.
- INTENTIONAL LIVING: Every person wants his or her life to matter. Your team members probably have a longing to be significant, to make a contribution, to do something noble and purposeful. This Course shows them how to start small but believe big, find their why, and live every day as if it matters – because it does.
I’ve attended many sessions of Joe Abraham, and found all of it encouraging, inspiring and practical. He creates good rapport with the audience and he has a natural knack for clearly explaining his concepts. His topics of teaching are very relevant to our practical life and he makes sure that we can easily put it to practice.Melvin Evans
To know more about booking a Maxwell Course for your company, fill out this Request Form, and we will get in touch with you shortly.