Providing motivational talks to inspire leaders and teams with authentic life stories, key insights, and relevant practical steps.
Conferences | Summits | Retreats | In-House Events
The success of a conference or seminar primarily depends on the speaker. It is the speaker’s job to motivate the audience, build rapport, and lead them towards positive action and results.
Joe Abraham is a Speaker and Coach. He helps people get the motivation, clarity, and insights they need to overcome their limitations, pursue their dreams, and enjoy abundant life. He is a Certified Member of The John Maxwell Team, USA. (Find complete bio here)
Awesome feel to listen to Joe which renders lingering thoughts for action. He is a great friend and guide; a mentor too. – Thomas Stephen, (Currently) Senior Vice President at T V Sundram Iyengar & Sons Private Ltd.
What you can expect
- Prompt response to your queries.
- Personal consultation before the event to better understand the goals, topics, and details of the event.
- 100% customization of the presentation in order to add maximum value to the audience.
- Professional preparation of the presentation and resources.
- Motivational delivery to inspire the audience.
- Engaging the audience with activities and demonstrations.
- Prompt followup after the event to make sure the presentation has met your goals for the event.
- Attractive multimedia slides to make the presentation interesting and clear (optional).
- Worksheets/study notes to help participants take away what they have learned (optional).
- Exclusive resource page with study notes and links to helpful resources for the participants (optional).
Video Clip: How to Handle Surprises
- Break Stress & Live Free
- Positive Attitudes
- Overcoming Fear
- Living Confidently
- Transformational Leadership
- The Unique You
- The Successful You
- Pursue Peace
I’ve attended many sessions of Joe Abraham, and found all of it encouraging, inspiring and practical. He creates good rapport with the audience and he has a natural knack for clearly explaining his concepts. His topics are very relevant, and he makes sure that we can easily put it to practice. – Melvin Evans
To book a speaking session, send a request right away to email@example.com