The quality of a training event – be it a conference, seminar, workshop, or small group – depends primarily on the speaker. It is the speaker’s job to build rapport, inspire, and lead the audience towards positive action.
As a Speaker, I will do my best to help you meet your goals for your event. It’s a win-win.
Awesome feel to listen to Joe which renders lingering thoughts for action. He is a great friend and guide; a mentor too.Thomas Stephen
Senior Vice President at T V Sundram Iyengar & Sons Private Ltd.
Click here for bio
What You Can Expect:
- Prompt response to your queries.
- Personal consultation before the event to better understand the goals and details of the event.
- 100% customization of the presentation in order to add maximum value to the audience.
- Professional preparation of the presentation and resources.
- Motivational delivery to inspire the audience.
- Engaging the audience with activities and demonstrations.
- Prompt followup after the event to make sure the presentation has met your goals for the event.
- Attractive multimedia slides to make the presentation interesting and clear (optional).
- Worksheets/study notes to help participants take away what they have learned (optional).
- Exclusive resource page with study notes and links to helpful resources for the participants (optional).
- THE UNIQUE YOU: How to be the best version of you
- SPEAK LIKE A PRO: How to make an effective on-stage speech
- THE CHAMPION LEADER: How to be an outstanding leader
- FROM FAILURES TO TROPHIES: How to deal successfully with failures and mistakes
- STRESS-FREE LIVING: How to live stress-free
- THE CONFIDENT YOU: How to live and lead confidently
I’ve attended many sessions of Joe Abraham, and found all of it encouraging, inspiring and practical. He creates good rapport with the audience and he has a natural knack for clearly explaining his concepts. His topics of teaching are very relevant to our practical life and he makes sure that we can easily put it to practice.Melvin Evans
Well facilitated interactive course with a lot of inputs from diff participants. Well done Joe.Wg Cdr Thomas Verghese (Retd)
- 30 – 60 minutes Keynote Speaking
- 2-hour Seminar
- one-day Workshop
- 2-day Workshop
- Book a 60-minute team session for a special, introductory price. Fill out this Contact Form.
- Book a Seminar or Workshop for your organization. Fill out this Contact Form.